Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AAGGGGH to AAHHHH!

I made a special stop at our HEB Plus last Friday to get some International Coffee Pumpkin Spice Creamer! BUT THEY WERE SOLD OUT! AAGGGHH! I was so looking forward to having it in my coffee on Saturday morning. Alas, the day was saved, they had my favorite Pumpkin Walnut scones AND there was wine to taste. Of course, I found a bottle to bring home!

NO I didn't drink all of these, the lady gave me some empty colored bottles for my bottle tree! AAHHHH a good day after all!

Ya'll come back!

Lorilee


6 comments:

  1. What's a bottle tree? I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scones! Nice to have bottles to add to your tree!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love pumpkin scones! I could not live anywhere that didn't have an HEB! God bless Texas! (we know you drank every bit of that wine, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lambrusco... that brings me back to high school. I knew there was a reason we connected. Scones and wine, ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had Lambrusco in ages. It looks like the brand is LOL. Can that be true?! If so...LOL!!!
    The scones look good too.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista