Monday, June 6, 2011

Orphaned kitty update!

They kitty that Brian found in the ditch is making himself the center of my world ! He went to school with me last week so that I could feed him on breaks! My 4-year-olds loved him!

He has also stolen my hubby's heart. We are on our second can on Kitten Milk Replacement.

He has been lapping up the meat baby food! Of course, he also stands in it. Next, we will try kitten canned food.Yippee, he is also going potty on his own. Some of the time, it is even IN the litterbox.After doing some internet research, I am pretty sure he is a HE. Brian calls him Bernard. I am still not sold on that name. I thought of Newman because of his blue eyes. I doubt they will stay that blue though. Any suggestions for a name?

Y'all Come Back,

Lorilee

9 comments:

  1. Oh my stars! I am in love! He is adorable. Perhaps name him after blue eyes himself "Sinatra"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh...what a cutie-patootie.

    I had a cat that we named Caesar...very regal with the eye markings. :)

    Frankie (as Mary stated above with Sinatra).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH what a cutie ! I had a kitten that looked just like him when I was a little girl on the farm , I named him Timmy ! Glad he has found a forever home ! Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. No name suggestions, but what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious little kitten. Our neighbors found a kitty in the ditch years ago and called him DK....for Ditch Kitty. PS: Your eggs in the previous post are gorgeous. You've got talent! (BUT that's something we already knew!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh oh oh he is beeeeeyuteeeful ! no wonder he stole your heart and I'm glad he found such a loving home.
    since he was found in a ditch I'd probably name him Digger.
    (()))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep passing on name suggestions to my son. He is still stuck on Bernard! I thought of Rooster as in Rooster Cogburn cause he has grit and a belly! haha!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Lorilee~ he is so stinkin' cute! I love the name Newman; that is very fitting, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista