Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Feed bags to tote bags

I have joined the feed bag bandwagon! I have made more than just these three bags. These are the only ones that I took the time to photograph.  I love using things I get for free to create new things. 
They are tough and washable. I scrubbed them with dish detergent and the water hose before sewing them! 
The last time I was in TSC, I noticed a pretty fish feed sack! I don't feed fish, but my Dad does. I'll have to request that he use that brand!
Y'all come back,
Lorilee

3 comments:

  1. I think these sure make sense for everyday shopping needs, and they are so attractive to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you use to make the handles on the feed sack tiote bags? Any tricks to use when making them?

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista