Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween centerpiece and a busy weekend

 I thought I would share this year's Halloween table decor. It is similar to last years.
 I am so excited that we just had a cool front blow through here in South Texas.
I have a busy weekend. Stars and Stripes Cloggers are dancing at the Calhoun County Fair this evening. My oldest is turning 28. Of course there is laundry, house cleaning, and yard work as usual. I have a light fixture that needs replacing, and I am hoping to pull my camper out to the ranch next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. really cute silver pumpkin and i like your use of acorns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty ! Sounds like your in for a busy and fun weekend ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista