Saturday, January 21, 2012

Back to "normal"

On my first day out since the kidney stone attack, I HAD to stop at Hobby Lobby.(last Wednesday) I found my next crochet project, and the yarn it called for was on sale. Well, if you can really call $3.66 instead of $3.99 on sale! Anyway, I had the itch to pick out the yarn. Hopefully, since I have invested money in the yarn, I will move quickly to finish my current project, the Japenese Flower shawl. I AM at the half-way mark! The colors I chose are "I Love this Yarn"
#130 Dark Olive, #160 Brown, #320 Sea Blue, #154 Burnt Pumpkin, #797 Light Taupe,
#103 Antique Teal, #301 Mulberry, #260 Light Sage
I love the bright colors the designer used, but our living room is mostly muted colors with a leather sofa and love seat and a lot of wood. It makes me think of the English Library look-just much smaller! I just hope I can figure out the pattern!
Now to finish the Flower shawl!
Y'all come back,
Lorilee

4 comments:

  1. Well, my word!! Miss a couple of days reading posts and find you have had a KIDNEY STONE! Yikes! The worst pain. Well, good choice for consolation....pretty yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My honey was getting these a lot. We were told to have him drink lemon water from real lemons. Do this off and on during the day for 2-3 days. Was told it dissolves them. It has worked for several years now. He says he can kind of tell if they are coming on. That is when we do it. My oldest daughter has done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I LOVE the colors too! What a beautiful shawl it is going to be!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista