Monday, January 23, 2012

Passing On Blog Love!


Elaine at Our Country Cove Life awarded Cackleberry Cottage the Liebster Blog Award. Liebster means "dearest" or "favorite" in German. Thank you, Elaine.
Now I have the priviledge passing on the award to FIVE up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
They may then pass it on according to the following rules.
1. Choose 5 "up and coming" blogs to award the Liebster to. They must have fewer than 200 followers.
2. Show your appreciation by linking back to the blogger that gave you the award.
3. Post the award on your blog and list the bloggers you are passing the award to.

And the bloggers are......

6 comments:

  1. How sweet:) Thank you Lorilee. I greatly appreciate you supporting my little labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you, Lorilee!
    I'll have to pay all these bloggers a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista