Friday, January 2, 2009

A Mystery Garden Project

Two old cedar posts from an old barn my brother tore down. I have something in mind for them!

I want to be able to move it around my yard, so it needs a sturdy base. A molasses barrel, some rebar, chicken wire and cement will do the trick.

My sweety is helping me. Those bags of cement are pretty heavy!


The teenager is sulking because he lost the use of his cell phone. He is not much help!

The cement needs to dry now. We decided to put leaves into the wet cement.


Out of the molasses barrel "form". Success! It stands upright. But what is it? Well, it isn't finished yet!



Ya'll Come Back!



Lorilee

5 comments:

  1. Your a TEASE!!!! LOL!

    I'm guessing you are going to make a Bottle Tree?!???!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clothesline? Can't wait to see what it really is. Looks like you guys had fun on new years eve. I had teenagers just like yours. I like them alot now that they're adults! I promise it'll get better. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would guess that it's going to be some kind of support either for your swing or for veggies to run upon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree your idea ! very nice blog

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista