Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Gifts!

A very special friend gave me these sweet treasures! My first Chicken ornament. I couldn't bear to pack it away, so it hangs in the center of my kitchen window curtains!
An absolutely precious English Enamel.

It is even painted on the inside!

The marcasite pins were given to my friend when she was a little girl. They were from her grandmother in England. The cardinal tray is a gift from a friend at school. I am blessed with wonderful friends who know me well!
Blessing,
Lorilee



1 comment:

  1. The cardinal tray is beautiful! I like marcasite, too. My fav earrings are not diamonds or pearls, but some marcasite ones a friend had for several years. I constantly told her how pretty they were, and one day she gave them to me; they are a treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista