Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valentine's Tree

My Valentine's decorations are pretty much limited to the corner of the entryway. I use the feather tree for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day , Easter and Patriotic decor! I want to get my money's worth! The heart boxes were all given to me. I just bought the Mardi Gras doll on the internet. I needed to order an Alligator oven mitt for a Themed Auction "basket" for our school. I had to order something to fulfull the minimum order $ amount. I have been busy sewing an apron for the basket. I had hoped to photograph the apron and other goodies, but it was already dark when I arrived at home. ( I prefer to use natural light over flash) The theme of the Pre-K basket is "Gator Gourmet". Hopefully, I can get it posted tomorrow!
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee

7 comments:

  1. that is so lovely, we dont have anything like that in UK, that I have ever seen. xx t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Valentine tree. I saw a bunch of Mardi Gras things at Walmart and was trying to decide if I wanted to do that for March or stick with St. Patrick's Day. Your little doll is so sweet.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea and a great way to make that feather tree useful many seasons of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A DARLING VALENTINE'S TREE. IT IS VERY PRETTY. IT IS JUST PERFECT TO LEAVE UP FOR ALL THE HOLIDAYS.
    I LOVE IT.
    BLESSINGS
    debbie

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista