Thursday, February 16, 2012

Poultry in the kitchen!

My good friend, Martha, has an embroidery machine and is a wonderful seamstress. She makes beautiful things to sell. I bought the rooster towel from her.
She gave me the singing rooster and 3 chicks towels for Christmas. She is so sweet.
After my son cleaned up a soda spill a few years ago with my good towels and then left them in a bag under his bed, I put this note in the good towel drawer as a reminder! We also had a long talk!
Y'all come back,
Lorilee

4 comments:

  1. They are cute ! Have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rooster towel is so cute. I want chickens someday. "sigh"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rooster towels are so cute. I guess I will have to just enjoy the chickens on your blog, as I don't think we are allowed to have them here.

    And thanks for not having word verification.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these wonderful towels, Lorilee! What a sweet friend! I had someone who was visiting use my favorite dishtowel to wipe off the wooden lawn chair so she could sit on it. The stains never came out! So, I feel your pain! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista