Monday, February 11, 2013

Hooked on Crochet!

 This is my first crocheted blanket. The pattern is called Blackberry Salad. I found it on Ravelry. I really want to make it larger, but Hobby Lobby is currently out of several of the colors.
 So, while I am waiting on the needed colors for the Blackberry Salad blanket, I started another project. This pattern is the Ripple pattern posted on Ravelry by Lucy of Attic 24.
I'm not sure why the order of my photos was changed, but I am too lazy to bother starting over!
Back to the new Ripple blanket project. These are the colors that I am using. I am using "I Love this Yarn" from Hobby Lobby for both blankets. 
Y'all Come Back,
Lorilee

7 comments:

  1. Love that popcorn crochet piece.
    When I was in elementary school - my Mom had taught me how to knit and crochet. I picked up sewing and needlepointing instead. My girls in my classroom are now knitting in their after school program and they love making scarves for family and friends. My daughter is PG and I'm ready to pick up the needles too!
    Was the popcorn patter difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me - went back to look at it - Blackberry pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful! I tried crochet a long time ago (my great-grandmother was great at it) I've never been able to get it right but a friend said she would teach me so I'm going to give it another go next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 years ago, I made ripple afghans for each of my kids, in the colors they picked out. I have always wanted to try my hand at it again, and yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pieces look wonderful! Great job! I too love crochet but it's been years, and then I only did work with the thread. I recently bought new small hooks to give it a "go" again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Raspberry Salad Blanket!! The colors are so warm =D I wish i knew how to crochet... maybe I should start (or try) lol

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista