Monday, August 12, 2013

Rooster tray

I love my new rooster tile tray. A friend gave me the rooster tiles several years ago. She had planned to use them on her backsplash during a kitchen remodel but changed her mind. I boxed them up and thought about them every now and then. This spring, my brother and SIL re-grouted the tile on their kitchen counter. I came across my box of tiles and said to myself, "Hmmmm, ---- just re-grouted his countertops. I bet he still has grout and the tools". So I found a wooden tray on sale at Hobby Lobby and took it along with the tiles to his house. He did all the work for me. My brother is a sweety that way!
Y'all come back,
Lorilee

1 comment:

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista