Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dressed for Halloween!

I always feel better when my house is appropriately dressed for the season! I am thinking I need to bring the bird cage in from the patio for the Raven!

The battery candle was already on the table, but I really like it in the black dish with the black stones.

Black and white garland and a black beaded spider grace the entryway.

A little ceramic ghost on the curio in the entryway.

Graphics printed out from The Graphics Fairy, also in the entryway!
My witch's broom!

A ghost from Wal-Mart, I believe.

Fall leaves and wheat in the kitchen. I also have fall leaves on the transom over the front door, but they are hard to photograph against the light. I bought purple LED lights to put on my front porch with the grapevine swag. I also put orange lights in a grapevine sphere and hung it on the porch.
Y'all Come Back,
Lorilee

1 comment:

  1. Your cute home is looking very fallish. Love those graphic fairy prints. Glad you found your naughty cat. LOVE those cookies you made. So cute and I love almond cookies so I'll be giving them a try for Christmas. Happy birthday to Grandma! She's as cute as a button. Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista