Tuesday, October 1, 2013

DREAM banner

I thought I would share one of my latest banners. I am hooked on banners! I love them everywhere.
I am swamped with school. After a day at work and then errands and chores at home, I haven't had much spare time for crafting. sniff sniff. My clogging group also performed with the Kolache Kloggers at the Hallettsville Kolache Festival. Hopefully, I can share some of the photos that my friend, Martha shared on Facebook! We took turns with the Kolache Kloggers and danced for an hour. It was also hot and humid. I was soaked with sweat in no time at all, but it was still so much fun!
Y'all come back,
Lorilee

1 comment:

  1. I love banners too. This one is adorable. Cute in a bedroom. Klogging sounds like a lot of fun. Plus excellent exercise. Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista