Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kitty Rescue!

I am definitely on my way to becoming a crazy cat lady! I blame my son! He keeps finding kitties that need rescuing. This is Whiskey. He rode 30 miles under the hood of a car. The young lady that owned the car is named Whiskey. Thus the kitty is now called Whiskey. He is very easy going, calm and quiet.
This is Maisy. She was crying loudly in the bushes of a Jack-in-a-Box drive through. Of course, my son had to bring her home. She has a scratch on her face above her eye. It doesn't show in the photo. (These photos are from my smartphone, and unedited. sorry) She is more of a go-getter than Whiskey. Whiskey and Maisy love to sleep and play together. I wish I could say that for the rest of my cats! They usually growl and hiss at each other! The kitty total is now six.
Y'all come back,
Lorilee

2 comments:

  1. oh, they are precious! so glad they have a safe and loving home, now! even w/ 4 other cats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! And lucky to have found you. Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista