Friday, January 3, 2014

Catching Up!

 Hmmm,  I've really neglected my blog! It was a super busy fall, full of camping, deer hunting, clogging, sewing, crocheting, embroidering and celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas. Another cat has also joined the family. (Brought home by my son, Brian) I hope to start backtracking a bit and getting this blog caught up! I guess that could be my New Year's Resolution. My brother helped me pull my camper out to the Ranch for deer season etc. It doesn't look level because of the ground.
 The cousins spent some time catching tilapia before the cold weather which will kill many of them.
 Willie is about to toss a casting net. You can see a tilapia jumping out of the water! They do this when food is tossed into the water.
Brian is throwing the casting net here. We had a successful deer season and have a freezer of meat which helps keep the grocery bill lower!
Y'all come back,
Lorilee

1 comment:

  1. You've been one busy gal! :-) Love the shots of the family fishing. Looks like a really fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista