Saturday, July 5, 2008

Apron Collecting!

I became interested in aprons when I inherited my Mom's and Granny's aprons. I don't think my Mom ever wore aprons, but I remember my Granny wearing them when I was little. I have begun making aprons as gifts, prizes and for auctions. I'm thrilled to see that I am not the only one with such a love for aprons. I recently made an apron for my three-year-old niece. I have made them as prizes for Bunco (using dice printed fabric of course). My sister-in-law and I have hosted a Christmas Cookie Exchange party for several years now. We give out aprons as prizes. I also often make them as wedding gifts. I hope to make a gingham apron with chicken scratch embroidery next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista