Monday, July 14, 2008

Reunion Weekend

It has been a busy weekend. We had a reunion with my husband's mother's side of the family. It was very enjoyable. My husband, his cousin, his dad and his niece played and and sang for entertainment. On Sunday, I did some shopping with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and niece. They all had Ped Eggs and were very happy with theirs. I did not have one and had been trying EVERYTHING to alleviate my cracked heel problem. In Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I decided to buy a Ped Egg. That night, I gave it a try. All I can say is WOW! I wish I had bought one sooner. This is the first time I can remember not having rough and nasty heels. It works like a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista