Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Roomful of Rainbows

Last Sunday, I was feeling a little better and thought I had finally licked this cold. On Monday evening, I felt awful and have gone downhill again. I felt so bad that I even skipped my clogging practice on Wednesday and again today! I decided 2 weeks was long enough to "tough it out" and went to the doctor. I now have the "big guns" to fight this--antibiotics and cough syrup with codeine. The diagnosis was upper respiratory infection and bronchitis.
A couple of weeks ago, my teaching assistant and I helped our students make these awesome rainbow wind catchers. I saw them here on Meg's blog, " Whatever" for one of her Craft Thursdays. Our students loved making them. We really needed some bright colors after all the rainy dreary days we've had!
Now for some of the cough syrup!
Y'all Come Back!
Lorilee

3 comments:

  1. Awww hope you get better soon.

    Love your wind catchers, they are very cheerful.

    (())
    Francie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody has to pull out the big guns every once in a while!

    I hope you get to feeling better, I know how hard it is to be down when you're used to be up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Love the rainbows!
    Sorry you've been under the weather- hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista