Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chicken in the kitchen!

I wanted to share a sweet gift from my dear friend, Martha. She knows me and my chickens well! She also has an awesome embroidery machine! She is a wonderful seamstress and soooo creative! Thank you so much, Martha.
Y'all come back.


  1. Some people are so talented and thoughtful too.

  2. That is adorable!

    Funny, when I saw the title of the post, I thought maybe you did have your live chickens in the house. Only because I've been tempted to bring mine inside lately -- it's been so cold here!

    Happy New Year to you and your family (and chickens), Lorilee!

  3. So cute and perfect for you! Love your snowflake cookies too. Mimi

  4. *Squeeeal* I love it, Lorilee!
    Oh Martha~ will you be my friend, too? LOL

  5. That is one super cute chicken in the kitchen!
    Thanks for the tips on cookies - I may give it another try someday.
    I've been thinking about a Kindle too - just haven't moved up to that yet. (kinda hoping the oldest might get one I can play with first!)
    Happy New Year!


Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!


What kind of flower are you?

I am a

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista