Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Rainy Day at the Texas Renaissance Festival!

South Texas has been getting some much needed rain, but we didn't really want it the weekend we had planned to attend the Texas Renaissance Festival. Luckily, by Saturday, it was just drizzly, but the mud was still prolific!
He and I feel the same way about mud!
As always, I love the architecture of the buildings! From dark and gothic
to whimsical and colorful!
There is always plenty of entertainment!
This is Louis of "The Other Brothers". They have a hilarious juggling act!

Folks in the crowd are also entertaining!
I was bundled up! I bought the wrap, scarf and armies at the festival. My cloak isn't really all that warm. Usually, we are trying to stay cool.
Our son, Dustin, loves the Festival. Our 14-year-old didn't go this year.
By late afternoon, the sun finally made an appearance!
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee










4 comments:

  1. Still, it looks like a fun day! You got some good pictures too! Have a great Thanksgiving! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun time, Lorilee- even in the rain!! I love the outfits everyone is wearing! Did you make yours? And the shingles on the roof in that one picture look like different colors- or is it my eyes? (a good possibility...)
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that colourful roof! It's so me! Great pictures Lorilee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all looks neat. Love yawl's costumes.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista