Sunday, June 3, 2012

An Evening with the Critters

 Rascal likes to be on top of the chicken run. He especially likes it when sparrows have gotten in and are having trouble finding their way out! 
 Buffy has started bringing her chicks out of the coop. It is so fun to watch them run around with her.
I love the way they seem to disappear into her feathers when she is sitting.
 Somehow I caught Samson looking quite grumpy.
The dogs can't keep their eyes off Bella! She is in Dave's lap. School is out here for the summer. I have a long "To Do" list as usual. Rascal and Bella are starting to play with each other, but I just haven't managed to have my camera handy when they choose to play!
Y'all come back,
Lorilee

6 comments:

  1. such a great conglomeration of critters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely critters there . Nice photos . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, relaxing day! So nice to see the mama and babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little chicks are sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute pics! Love your little chickies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing your little chicks running around with their mamma! Mine came via mail order so there was no mamma chicken to take care of them, well there was me of coarse!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista