Thursday, April 8, 2010

$ 2.17 worth of treasures!

I am always reading on other peoples' blogs about their great finds at resale shops! I finally found some goodies really cheap and I love cheap. It is almost as good as FREE! The green plates match a set of juice size glasses that I have from my Grandmother. They are a bit scratched from use, but that is OK at fifty cents each! The little bowl and tray were also fifty cents each. So with 17 cents for tax, I came home with my goodies! I do believe I will be returning to that shop!
Y'all Come Back!
Lorilee

1 comment:

  1. Oh I agree! You got some great bargins. I love those green plates.

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista