Sunday, April 11, 2010

Resale addiction?

After I finished my shift as a docent for the VPI Historical Home Tours I just had to stop by that resale shop again! I picked up this calendar for $3. I hope to frame some of the pages for my son's apartment.

I need more dishes like I need to eat more calories. I really tried to talk myself out of them, but I couldn't! After all, they were 50 cents each (9 plates). They are Anchor Hocking 'Suburbia'. I definitely need to avoid that store!
Y'all Come Back,
Lorilee

3 comments:

  1. Those are great buys, and isn't it fun to repurpose old things and get a little more use from them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good resale shop. You got some great buys. Happy birthday to your son. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are far worse addictions than resale shops. I say have at 'em!!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista