Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ready for Valentine's and Clogging!

I have put up my Valentine's decorations! I just bought this feather wreath. I didn't even wait for the price mark down! I was afraid they would be gone, and it is perfect with my feather tree!
My feather tree is dressed for Valentine's day.

Father and son are doing some vehicle maintenance-just a photo that was handy!
I am excitedly preparing and packing for a "girls trip" to Waco for the Texas Clogging Council's Convention. After school today, I prepared for my sub, picked up Brian and a posse of friends, went to Wal-Mart, filled up with gas, went through a carwash, vacuumed out the Trailblazer while my hubby checked belts, tire pressure and fluids, straightened the kitchen,and washed a few loads of laundry.
I will begin to gather things for the trip tonight and actually pack in the morning. It is hard to be gone all weekend since weekends are also my "homemaker" time (laundry, cleaning, ironing, yardwork etc.)
I will also be entrusting care of the girls to the Mr..

I know he will take good care of them. The worry is that he leaves the house on Saturday morning well before dawn. He will have to open the coop for them. I hope the raccoons will have called it a night by this time! Of course, I will be taking my cameras with me, but it IS hard to learn a dance AND take photos! I have always been a multi-tasker, but that is beyond my skill! haha
Y'all Come Back!
Lorilee




9 comments:

  1. LORILEE, YOU GO HAVE FUN AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING AT HOME..LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU HAVE A GOOD MAN AND HE CAN TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING! WHERE DID YOU FIND THE FEATHER HEART AND TREE? I WOULD LOVE THOSE! AND...DO ALL YOUR CHICKENS COME BACK INTO THE COOP AT NIGHT? WE HAD 2 OR 3 HIDING LAST SPRING AND SUMMER..TO SET ON THEIR EGGS HERE AND THERE..I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT PREDITORS GETTING THEM AT NIGHT! COME SAY HI ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Boy! A girls weekend out! What fun!! Don't worry about things at home I am sure that man of yours can hold down the fort while you are out having a lot of fun!!

    Go and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clogging in red feathers would be fun!!
    Have fun at the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't even thought about Valentine's Day yet, but I guess I'll get out my V-day wreath! I love your tree, it'll be perfect for Easter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that feather wreath. So festive! Have a great time and have fun. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't decorate for V-Day but I love your decorations! Very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your decorations! I need to get mine out.

    Have fun at the clogging convention. I know you gals always have a great getaway together.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those chicken photos would look great painted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. [... ] is one useful source of tips on this issue[...]
    http://cellphone-gps.info/

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista