Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tea time!

I am a coffee drinker and in South Texas, we drink Iced Tea year-round. But when the weather turns cold I get a craving for hot tea. I have been having a cup almost every day lately. Part of the fun is choosing an old cup and saucer. This Fire King Swirl cup and saucer are a set of 3 that were my Mom's. I guess one got broken.

This sweet box of teas was a gift for my birthday from a dear friend. Isn't it pretty?
And look what's inside, an assortment of teas to suit any mood!
What tea shall I have today and which cup shall I choose? Such fun. Thanks Mum.
Y'all come back!
Lorilee

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lorilee, thanks for the comment on my blog, it's my first ever comment! The snow has been lovely and it's come back again this weekend. Thank you for the chicken website, it looks great :) I love your Fire King Swirl tea cup, it's beautiful and I'm sure the tea tastes all the nicer out of it. Happy new year
    Lizzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never drunk coffee or tea...but I do like diet pepsi with lemon! :D Come say hi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey chica...love your new "header"! A cup of tea sounds really good right about now! I scream my lungs out at the Texan Game today so I need a soothing cup of hot tea! Hugs and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely warm drink weather here in Utah. I like a little hot chocolate in a pretty cup in the morning. Your tea cups are so cute. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so neat and organized in their special box. I'll bet picking one out is almost as much fun as drinking it!

    BTW, guess what I got for Christmas?! A "coopon" for a chicken coop! So maybe I'll be joining you as a chicken owner this year :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I just found your blog and now I want a cup of tea! Ha Ha
    I am also a teacher, special ed K-5, but tomorrow is a snow day. Yeah!
    My husband and i have 1-7 year old daughter and we are adopting a 3 year old little girl from China very soon. Just wanted to say "Hi"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a tea drinker...am enjoying a cup of hot gingerbread spice tea right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista