Saturday, January 2, 2010

Boys will be Boys!

Brian and I went out to my parents' house during Christmas break to help cut up his deer. Barbara fixed lunch and also invited my brother and his boys. I think Pop asked them to move the hayring.
Grandma Barb asked the boys to carry off some lemons that weren't edible!

They found a piece of insulation that had blown from somewhere.


What a bunch of rapscallions!

As usual wrestling was involved. It is what boys do! Walker and Chase attacked Brian's ankles.

Brian got Walker in a headlock!
Devin joined the fray.
What is Brian doing to Walker now? Chase still has his ankle! Grandma finally put a stop to their rough housing.
Y'all Come Back,
Lorilee

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they are typical boys. Mine are always up to something too.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GOOD DAY...BEAUTIFUL ARABIAN HORSE IN THE BACK GROUND?! THOSE BOYS REALLY LOVE ONE ANOTHER...I CAN TELL, I HAVE 3 BOYS TOO! HAVE A GREAT YEAR! COME SAY HI :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks just like my 4 boys! Have a wonderful New Year.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista