Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Heart Garland

I've seen so many wonderful paper crafting ideas on so many blogs that I decided to try something myself. At first I thought maybe I should add another border, possibly in gold. Now I am in the process of trying the hearts with the gold filigree stamp on a white background. Then I will edge it in red. I also used my 40% coupon for Hobby Lobby from the Sunday's paper for a box with 18 containers of Martha Stewart's glitter. I am thinking about using red glitter on that red border. I am fairly new at this paper crafting, but I'm having fun.

Y'all Come Back!

Lorilee

5 comments:

  1. IT LOOKS GOOD TO ME...VERY CUTE! FUN TO PLAY WITH PAPER AGAIN HUH..I LOVE TO SEE ALL THIS CREATIVITY GOING ON IN BLOGS, LOTS OF FUN! COME SAY HI :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your garland. I'm impressed with all this creativity I see in blog land.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try my hand at a garland this weekend...I'll keep you posted YOUR'S is precious! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so darn cute! Valentine's day just seems to go with paper and glue don't you think? (glitter too!) Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, i just made tons of fresh emo backgrounds for my blog
    http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista