Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dear Dads

Happy Father's Day to the many Dads I know with a trip down memory lane.
My hubby!

My baby brother with his oldest.

My baby brother with his middle child.

Heh, heh, setting a good example for Alec!

My men in their T's.

Hmm, I wonder what wisdom he is imparting?

My father-in-law on his harmonica.
FIL trying out Brian's scooter.
My Dad with one of the grand-daughters.
Caught!

Pop fishing with the grandchildren.

Pop relaxing in his hammock.

My brother wearing beard from his son's halloween costume. We think he looks like one of the ZZ Top dudes.

Steven carving Jack-o-lanterns with Walker (son), Brian (my son) and Devin (son).

Sweet~!

Relaxing with the baby girl!
Y'all come back,
Lorilee

3 comments:

  1. Hope all the dad's in your life had a great father's day. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to see my dad yesterday, I hope you all had as good a day as I did. Thanks for showing the pics, its good to see other families having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista