Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Girls Day Out

Tuesday was "girls day out" for my sister-in-law and I . We each grew up without a sister, so we are both thrilled to now have a sister. We started our day by going to see "Mama Mia". We loved it. Now I need the soundtrack! Next we drove to Cuero to check out the neat shops. One of my favorites is "The Cooking Depot". Another favorite is Wagner's Hardware/Gram's Attic. The photos below of the glass were taken at Gram's attic. We stopped in several other store's before returning home. We have another "day out" scheduled for September 6. That is the date of the local Master Gardeners' Plant sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista