Sunday, March 22, 2009

Purple Martins and plants

The VEG has Purple Martins in their houses! Why haven't I seen any on mine?
I couldn't resist sharing a few more photos of flowers. I believe this is some sort of poppy.

The fog was very heavy that morning. It didn't clear off until mid morning.

Even the seed pods are pretty!

This plant is called Bat-faced Cuphea. The blooms are rather small. I would like to add this plant to my garden. Of course, I bought some plants too, and I will share.
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee

4 comments:

  1. I bought a poppy months ago. It is about two and a half feet tall. But I don't see any buds on it yet. Can't wait to see what they look like.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorilee I'm so glad you came to visit my blog. One of my favorite things to look at on other peoples blogs are flowers and your pictures are beautiful. I have never seen either of those flowers before. I will be planting poppies this year for the first time but they don't look as pretty as those. Have a great day. Blessings, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those plants look so healthy and green! Can't wait to see pictures of them growing and blooming once you've planted them. I love the coleus...I have good luck with that. It seems you can just stick a cutting right into the ground and it's make another plant.....SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That made me hungry for gardening and plant shopping. I can't wait to see what you bought.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista