Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pecking order!

The chicks are starting to change colors. Their new feathers have more brown in them.
This is definitely their adolescent phase.

They've started perching on the water and food bottle.


I've noticed one particular chick starting to establish her place in the top of the pecking order. She frequently pecks at the others'. I'm thinking of naming her Rosie. I've thought of going with "flower" names such as Daisy, Lily, Sunny, Buttercup and Blossom.
Ya'll Come Back,
Lorilee

7 comments:

  1. Aren't they cute! You know all adolescents go through an awkward phase. I like the idea of flower names.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! and I love the names you've picked. I've always liked the name Violet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific idea using flowers for the chicken's names. Sure wish I could have chickens here, but I do have a 5 year old rabbit named Valentine.

    TheCottageGirl
    Williamsburg, VA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    phentermine medication
    The effects of this drug could be seen within a short interval of time.
    [url=http://dreamsindia.com/]phentermine pills[/url]

    According to various experiments which have been conducted, Phentermine has proved more effective than many other weight lose course and diet.
    http://dreamsindia.com/ - phentermine 37.5
    Its effect is not long lasting.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista