Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 14th!

My baby is starting his second year as a teenager! He insists on lighting his own candles. He has a thing for fire.
This is what I got when I asked him to smile! It is just a sampling of the cooperation one can expect from a teenager!

But my persistence finally paid off! I captured a nice smile.

All I managed was a brownie! I remember when I spent all day baking and decorating birthday cakes and throwing theme parties! That's not cool to a teen boy!
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee



7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. We've got a 14-year-old to. Good times. Nice looking young man BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What a great smile he has!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does smile! He should do it more often. He's more handsome that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have fun celebrating! My kids are always making goofy faces for photos. Good to threaten them with later LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    That is one heart melting smile...

    Have A Fabulous Friday
    From Roberta Anne
    The Raggedy Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did get a really nice smile.
    Happy birthday to your young man.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, teenagers. Been there, done that...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista