Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rain, Rain, Come Our Way!

We finally had an inch of rain last night! My 14-year-old was even excited and played in the rain! I saw clouds again this evening! I hope they bring more rain.
They do look promising.

My Passionvine is even celebrating the rain.

Thunderheads are very exciting when you are in a drought. Now that the sun has set, I can even see lightning.

I also found a small bird egg. I wanted to take a photo of it, but Aretha noticed it and came and ate it.
In my district, it was the first day back at work for teachers. We spent most of the day in a campus meeting. I worked on my classroom from 3 to 5. My blogging time will be more limited now!
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee

1 comment:

  1. Those clouds are beautiful. We have had too much rain! Funny how that is.
    denise

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista