Friday, July 24, 2009

Dog Days!

Lexi and Honey spend their days sleeping on the sofa and looking out the door! They really love the new door. The old door had a curtain across the window that blocked the view. This one has blinds that are easily raised and lowered. Windex is required frequently for the nose smears!
The hoards of white-wing doves on the birdfeeders are entertaining. Every so often a squirrel comes to check out the feeder. Some mornings, there is a rabbit in the yard. A dog's job is never done!

Ya'll Come Back!

Lorilee

5 comments:

  1. When we first got a full view glass door, one of the cats didn't realize it was glass, she thought the door was open and ran for it.... wham!!! She hit the glass, bounced off the floor, sat there a minute, then got up and walked away. She NEVER did that again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops that was me deleting a comment that I posted on the wrong blog - haha! I wanted to say that I'm so use to nose smudges on my front door windows I don't notice them anymore. Lexi and Honey are gorgeous! How sweet.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! Two pals just gazing out the window! I know what you mean about the nose smears! My parents had 8 dogs and the smears were at all different heights! Now he has 7cats and no dogs and there are tiny cat nose smears! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get little hand prints and nose prints on my door from all our little people.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista