Sunday, February 22, 2009

An Odd Egg and Other Stuff

By Friday, I could no longer put off a trip to Wally World a.k.a. Wal-Mart, for groceries! I did find a some treats for myself. I have been admiring these lights for some time in other stores. Thanks to Wally World, they were finally more in my price range! I also picked out a magazine to "wish" through!


We had some leftover apples and cores from our snack at school. I like to bring them home as a treat for my chickens and the rabbit, Chewey! She is loving them!



I gave the chickens their treat of apple leftovers and gathered the eggs. This egg looked odd to me. I haven't cracked it yet!


Ya'll Come Back!


Lorilee



5 comments:

  1. I saw those lights, I couldn't decide between them and the little tin ones, both are so cute.
    I put off my trips to W as long as possible, too. I hate to fight the crowds, and always spend more than I budget!
    Chewey is adorable, he looks like a Calico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chewey is so cute. I love bunnies. I enlarged the egg and it does look interesting. I wonder if it is just egg inside???

    Have a Wonderful Day!
    from Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pretty egg! Not odd at all.

    What a cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see anything odd about the egg. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to avoid Wally...but sometimes you just have to go :)

    The egg looks lovely to me too.

    (())

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista