Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Redneck Side!

My family can be entertained pretty simply! I guess it is our Redneck side showing itself. My Dad a.k.a. Pop has a place in the country for camping, hunting, swimming and fishing---with a little cattleworking, road clearing, barn building and fence building thrown in. There is a stock tank for swimming and fishing. Although, it has pretty much dried up with our drought! The "cousins" love to fish and swim.
The swamp creatures are really my two sons and sweety!

Another day at the Rocking HI Ranch, with fishing on the agenda!


Here comes Brian and Trixie. He used to bring his fish to Pop to have them removed from the hook. I don't blame him. Those catfish have some wicked fins.
You've probably guessed that this is not a "real time" post. I was just browsing throught my photo album and found these from several years ago. This time of year, I start to miss the heat of summer.
Ya'll Come Back!
Blessings,
Lorilee

5 comments:

  1. Looks like your family knows how to have some fun and give you many photo ops! I know I tried to leave a comment last night, where it went I do not know! So, again I will say I love the Valentine adventure you had with your son and his friends. I miss the days of driving my daughter and her friends around town! The ballons were so pretty! I also love Gerber Daisies, the colors are so vibrant!
    have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby would love to join Pop and the boys for a day of fishing. Real nice pictures!

    Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
    from Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorilee,
    Sorry, long time no talk!
    I sure missed coming to visit you... and see what you and your adventurous family have been up to?
    They are very brave to adventure in the tank... I was wondering if anyone ever been bitten by a catfish, while swimming?
    Hope not!
    I bet that will hurt!
    Ouch! Lol
    By the way, well done with your First win!
    Debbie Moss

    (England)

    P.S- Hope to speak to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have trouble with catfish, but the perch like to nibble moles and freckles if you stay still!
    Thanks for dropping in to leave a "howdy"!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here cackleberrycottage.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research presents that closely 50% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

    About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista