Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Surprise!

We had a wonderful surprise this Sunday. Some of our ex-neighbors were passing through and stopped by to say Hello! It is unbelievable how those kids grow up! The young lady on the left is a friend of Sarah's, next is Sarah,then my son's Dustin and Brian and last of all Matthew. Sarah and Matthew played with Brian. Matthew and Brian are about the same age. They liked to strip and play in the water sprinkler in the backyard! I guess it would be safe to say they have out-grown that activity!
Aren't the Gerbera Daisies beautiful? I couldn't resist taking lots of photos. They were a gift from some very special family friends.


The rose was a Valentine's Day gift from one of my students.

A special day ended with a beautiful sunset!

Thank you for stopping by. Leave a hello!
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee

3 comments:

  1. What happy smiles and the flowers are so pretty. I need to go get a flower for my kitchen table.

    Happy Presidents Day To You
    from Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to catch up with old friends....LOVE the flower photos ... the rose is one of my favorite colors.



    http://www.TheScentedCottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing the guessing game Lorilee! More clues to come. I am glad I visited your blog a few weeks ago. It's fun seeing your name pop up in my comments. Looks like a really neat weekend you had. I too love gerbera daisies! Beautiful and so cheerful! "Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?" Do you happen to know what movie that's a quote from? Have a good evening. Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista