What a lovely surprise! I decided to visit Gretchen at her site (as I do almost daily) and discovered that she had been giving out the You Are My Sunshine on a Cloudy Day award. I was one of the people she chose! I am honored! Now it is my turn to pass it on to 5 or more of my blogging friends! I had a very hard time choosing because I have been visiting so many lovely ladies!
1 Sheryl at http://www.sherylsmithrogers.blogspot.com/ . I love to drop in and see the latest photos of plants and animals from her yard. She uses Native Texas plants in her yard.
2. Nola at http://www.alamo-north.blogspot.com/ . I never know what I will find on her mind! I love a surprise! Her tribute to teachers during the beginning of school kinda won me over too, not to mention our shared Czech heritage!
3. Karla at http://www.karlascottage.typepad.com/ . She is a wonderful artist. I love her drawings, especially those of her darling granddaughter, Sugarwings!
4. Francie at http://www.thescentedcottage.blogspot.com/ . She always has something beautiful to look at, and I love beautiful things.
5. Debbie at Debbie's English Treasures http://www.d-e-t.blogspot.com/ . I love to drop in to browse her pretty things! I would love to really visit England, but since I can't, this is the next best thing!
6. Laundrybasketcase at http://www.the-linen-cupboard.blogspot.com/ . She keeps me from getting too caught up just in pretties! She has some great hints and information on the not-so-fun cleaning that is a necessary part of a "pretty" house.
Thank you again to Gretchen at http://www.birdnestcottage.typepad.com/ for giving me the award. I have probably been visiting her the longest. She is always creating the prettiest things in no time at all!Ya'll Come Back Now!