Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pool Party!

Each year our childhood neighbors invite my dad, stepmom, my brothers, myself and our families to a pool party with hotdogs. My brothers and I spent many hours in their pool while growing up! And, yes I know it is "fall", but here in South Texas it is still pretty hot! My stepmom, Barb, my Dad and the neighbors visit while the "youngsters" frolic in the pool. In this instance, my sister-in-law and I are with the youngsters! My nephew, Alec with my 23-year-old son's friend (since 1st grade) Will in the background. The neighbors are also his great-aunt and uncle. My 13-year-old son flipping into the water.
My niece,Hannah, also known as Bug.
My nephews, Devin and Chase.
My nephew, Willie taking a dive.
My sister-in-law, Marie is waiting to "catch" bug, and I am playing with Chase. My baby brother, Brandon, is "playing" with my camera!
Now for the serious business of hotdog grilling. My Dad is getting plenty of advice from my baby brother, Brandon and neighbor, Warren. The food was yummy, and we all had a great time!
Ya'll Come Back Now!
Lorilee

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lorilee,
    I had so much FUN seeing you lovely family enjoying themselves!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Kisses
    Debbie Moss

    (From England)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorilee! That looks like TONS OF FUN!! Oh boy, summer swimming seems like a distant memory for us here in New England now. . . . . I'm ready for Fall tho. . .. Enjoy!! Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos! I so miss going to houses with pools. Obviously in the UK there really aren't many houses with pools at all, but back in South Africa loads of people have pools. Looks like you had a great day!
    PS: Thanks again for inspiring me to do the post about the history of bleaching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!!!!!!! I wish I was there... too cold for that here....
    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista