Monday, September 8, 2008

Something with Sparkle!

I found this vintage pin during our "Girls Day on the Town" shopping. I had actually asked to see a ladybug pin to buy for my niece, Hannah. Her nickname is "Bug". I bought the pin for her (didn't get a photo). When I saw this, I thought it would look SO sweet on a denim jacket! I can't wait for some "jacket" weather! I'll try to post a bit more shopping with Bug soon. Tomorrow is my 13-year-old son's first football game of the season AND my campus' PTO Open House. I hope to watch most of his game before heading out to my campus to be in my classroom to visit with my students' parents. I doubt I'll have time for blogging tomorrow!
Ya'll Come Back Now!
Lorilee

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the football game! We went to our first game of the season last Friday night. It was the first time I've ever worn shorts to a football game; I am ready for cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that is lovely and it will look wonderful on a denim jacket !

    Hope you have a blessed day.

    (())

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pin does look nice on your jean jacket. From your pictures it looks like "Girls Day on the Town" was a lot of fun!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... I want to go buy one now! That's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista