Saturday, September 20, 2008

Owlet Trio!

I ran across this photo while browsing through my digital photo album. I thought it would be fitting to share with the approach of Halloween. My brother had this trio living in his deer blind one spring! He had forgotten to close the windows and a mother owl decided it made a nice home! He took me to see them so I could get some photos! He also took some before they had their pretty feathers. I will have to look for those photos! He had to clean out lots of skeletons of owl meals before he could use his blind for deer season!

Ya'll Come Back Now!

Lorilee

1 comment:

  1. How precious! Looks like they had a few sodas, too. Glad to see they weren't drinking beer!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista