Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Star

With enough ibuprofen, I actually got a few things done today! My sweety even got into the spirit. I think it is because he felt sorry for me being so behind and sick on top of it! He helped me assemble my dowel rod star with plastic zip ties. (idea from Martha).
Here is my sweety mounting the star to our front gable. I wrapped the lights onto the star.
Some final touches, and it is ready to shine!
He also helped me wrap our two arborvitaes and Dessert Willow with lights.
Merry Christmas to all!
Lorilee


10 comments:

  1. How very pretty! It's wonderful to have a helping hand! Hope you feel better. blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really nice! Wonder if my hubby will do it? ;) Can't wait to see the full affect!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful star....great job hubby! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea! Love the star. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I love all the pretty ornaments you posted. I also love pickeled beets! My grandmother use to make pickeled peppers! The were awesome.
    Have a wonderful week!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great idea! Love the star. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I love all the pretty ornaments you posted. I also love pickeled beets! My grandmother use to make pickeled peppers! The were awesome.
    Have a wonderful week!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea what just happened and why my comment posted so many times. Blogger will not let me delete them. I am sorry.
    Have a wonderful week.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the star and lights you put on the house. What a wonderful sight it must be to see from a distance. And what a sweet husband to put it up for you.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoooohhhh! Love the star!

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista