Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Christmas Card!

I was running late, as always, getting our Christmas Card designed and printed! We took the photo while celebrating Christmas at Pop and Barb's on Sunday, December 21. I didn't work on the design until Tuesday. I was busy with the 5th Annual Cookie Exchange Party that my sister-in-law and I host, on Monday.
And the inside! I usually use a song I like as the inspiration. This year it was Alabama's "Christmas is Love". This is the first printing. I gave them credit for the words on the rest of the cards! Anyway, I got the card designed and printed on Tuesday, and mailed on Christmas Eve.
Ya'll Come Back,
Lorilee

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of putting a song on your Christmas card - so creative! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Lorilee! Very lovely Christmas card..... I'd love to make something like that, but as kids grow up, gets hard to get everyone together... ;)

    Have a happy day

    cielo

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista