Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let the Holidays begin!


Brian and his buddies started celebrating being out of school last Friday. This is the Saturday morning yard clean-up!

We had our Christmas at my Pop and Barb's on Sunday. I can never resist taking photos of Bug!
Since it was cold and windy, the boys enjoyed darts in the garage. (Heated for the occasion).

The grandkids/cousins received John Deere shirts and hats, eventhough Pop has a Zetor! Stand still, smile. Keep your hands to yourselves and look this way!

O.K. Fine, just be yourselves.

Hey, little brother take our photo for our Christmas card. Oops! Where did Pop come from and why is Brian half missing? Too much Christmas spirits?

Now for a photo of Grandma and Paw Paw. Brian, go away!

Hmm, this is the best of the shots. It will have to do!
I did get the cards made on the 23rd!
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista