Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas treasures to share!

My sweety hung the wreath for me today.
Come right in and visit awhile!

This little tree is just inside the front door next to the sidelight. I made the bead snowflakes several years ago. They are another chenille stem and bead project!

A past student gave me the candle holders. I don't remember what happened to the third taper, but a replacement IS on my list. The curio below was inherited from my husband's grandmother. It contains a bird figurine collection. Many were hers and a few were given to me by my sweety.
My mother crocheted this tree for me.
I love the wavy glass in this Stickley mirror. I usually leave the snowflake swag up until February.

The Santa's Sleigh sits atop the hutch that holds much of my depression glass and other mementos from family and friends.

The Polar Express Santa was also a gift from a student. The Polar Express is one of my favorite Christmas books. I haven't seen the movie yet. I'll try to show some of my kitchen stuff soon. I still need to take a few more photos.
Merry Christmas to all!
Lorilee






6 comments:

  1. Oh My! Everything is wonderful!

    Thanks for sharing! and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh everything looks soo beautiful !
    I love that you decorate with treasures that were made/given from the heart.

    (())

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry christmas Lorilee! LOVE the crochet tree!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorilee, your home looks lovely, and I love that crocheted Christmas tree too!

    Thank you for your kind comments. I appreciate them.

    Take care.
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista