Sunday, December 14, 2008

Moonlight and Christmas lights

Last night, I stepped outside to take some photos of the lights on our house. I redecorated a large wreath with lights, old silver ornaments and white ribbon. My sweety said he would hang it for me today. Of course, a trip to Lowe's will be necessary for the correct mortar anchors! We plan to put it to the left of the garage door.

I wrapped two tomato cages in lights to place at the entrance to my veggie garden next to my "barn" a.k.a. garden shed. I love my barn! A couple of years ago, I even put lights on my barn! I guess I was more energetic that year!

I couldn't resist yet another photo of the magnificent winter moon! The little cloud came along and wanted to be in the photo too!
Merry Christmas to all!
Lorilee

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Hope you will show another pic when you get the wreath up!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista