Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dirty Dog!

I thought you might enjoy meeting some of our 4 legged family members!

This is what a dog looks like after it comes from under the garden shed after a week of rain! (NOT recently, I would gladly deal with a muddy dog for some rain right now!) Now that's a face only a mother could love!
Ahhhh much better! She scraped her paws, so I had them bandaged to keep her from bleeding on the furniture! We adopted Honey from a local animal shelter. She gets jealous when my husband or son sit close to me!
Ya'll Come Back Now!
Lorilee

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest picture EVER! That needs to be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! I beg to differ with you though. That is a face EVERYONE could love. To cute.

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that's the same dog! Hope her paws are healing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know how else to explain it. That would pose too many problems.
    dog zoophilia bestiality stories
    hottest teen lesbian sex stories ever
    free short gay sex stories
    real spanking stories
    free adult stories online
    I dont know how else to explain it. That would pose too many problems.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista