Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fall in the kitchen!

I finally took down the Halloween decorations! I put leaves and wheat on the top of my kitchen cabinets. The tins and bottles are there year round as are the bubble lights! They lend a festive mood for any season!

The milk pitcher that holds the wheat and leaves belonged to my husband's grandmother. It was gold and I wasn't particularly fond of it. Then I decided to try paint remover! Now I love it! The old utensils on the wall belonged to my Granny!

Ya'll Come Back!

Lorilee

4 comments:

  1. I love it, it's just beautiful! Best of all, you have memories of your and hubby's grandmothers. The bubble lights are precious, that gives me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And I love all those bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so decorative yet natural-looking. You did a great job with it!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a talent you have for displaying. I wouldnt know where to start. It looks so lovely and homely.
    xx
    t

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista