Friday, November 28, 2008

Family Time!

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my husband's younger sister and her family. Gramma and Grampa were also there. I wonder why when I point the camera at my kids, they clown around!
My niece and nephew smile nicely! It is probably to be blamed on upbringing!
Nephew, Ryan, was happy to begin filling his plate! We were all right behind him, no shyness here!

Yummy! Mixed Berry, Pumpkin, and Pecan pie!
This is China, one of three dogs they have. Her eyes are gorgeous!

She is a large dog. The male, Yukon, is ginormous! He also has those gorgeous blue eyes!
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee






7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice looking family and good looking pies waiting to be dug into! China is gorgeous, yes those eyes. You take care and have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful, family-filled day. We have much to be thankful for, don't we?
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day. The pup is beautiful. Thanks for coming by Aunt Debbi's Garden and allowing me to share your blog.

    Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful time. It's always nice to get together with family.

    Love China! She is darling and you are right those eyes are beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a fun time and great food...yes, beautiful eyes on that dog, too:)

    You have a great camera, what kind is it? Thanks!

    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Camera is an Olympus E-510. I also use an Olympus Camedia C-4000 when I don't want to carry a full size camera.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista